Battery Powered Vacuum For Industrial Use
Rhino Industrial Power is proud to introduce the battery powered industrial vacuum from RGS UK.
This professional industrial vacuum cleaner has been specifically designed for cleaning in areas where cables trailing on the floor are not acceptable or for areas without an available mains supply.
Following years of experience in the cleaning industry and from listening to customer feedback, we have developed a machine that can be used in areas unsuitable for mains vacuums.
The Bakery Vacuum Cleaner's Main Features Include:
- Reduced risk of vacuuming hot substances into the machine thanks to the PTFE 2 micron high temperature polyester star filter.
- 3 x single-phase high CFM motors with 1100 Watts each. Total power 3.3Kw producing 300 cfm.
- Temperature probe will cut out the machine if too high a temperature is detected inside the vacuum filter chamber.
- High temperature main filter (460mm) and a secondary absolute HEPA filter (H14) giving total efficiency of 99.995% MPPS.
- External Four way manual filter shaker
- Sturdy frame made of carbon steel, with special high resistant coating.
- Triple ridged filter chamber for extra strength.
- Quick release collection bin made of stainless steel, capacity 65lt.
- Quick inlet 70mm for the easy connection of the accessories, made of cast aluminium
- Steel grid inlet to avoid sucking in potential ignition sources.
- Braked casters.
- Air flow gauge
- 4 x head clamps
- Possible ATEX zone 21 inside the vacuum cleaner
Battery powered vacuum cleaner. *Fixed floor tool optional extra
- Absolute filter kit including HEPA class H14 filter and fixing bracket
- Grill and depressor kit to collect material into a rubbish bag
- Fixed floor nozzle kit including all brackets and supports
- Removable cyclone plate
- Batteries : Gel 110 Ah or lead acid tubular plate 120Ah
- Polyester star filter cat L and M
- Polyester star filter cat L and M for high temperatures up to 200 deg C
- Polyester star filter cat L and M antistatic
- Polyester star filter with PTFE coating
- Absolute filter class H14 efficiency 99.99% M.P.P.S
- Standard or anti static hose in 40mm or 50mm
- Crevice tool 40mm or 50mm
- Round brush 40mm or 50mm
- Extension tubes 40mm or 50mm
- Floor tool 40mm or 50mm
|Depression max||120 mbar|
|Max air flow||242 CFM|
|Primary filter surface||1.90 m2|
|Absolute filter surface||2.20 m2|
|Avectainer capacity||65 lt|
|Product inlet||70 mm|
|Noise level||70 Dba|
|Overall dimensions||80 x 68 x 138 h cm|
|Weight with batteries||126 kg|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Other websites in the Rhino Industrial Power group